PUBLICATIONS RELATED TO PSYCHOANALYTIC RESEARCH
- “The Columbia Psychoanalytic Process Scales” (by Susan C. Vaughan, M.D., Robert Spitzer, M.D., Mark Davies, M.P.H.3 & Steven Roose, M.D. presented on December 20,1997, Research in Progress Meeting, American Psychoanalytic Association, Midwinter Meetings, New York.
- “Discussion of “The Columbia Psychoanalytic Process Scales” (by Sherwood Waldron Jr., December 20,1997, Research in Progress Meeting, American Psychoanalytic Association, Midwinter Meetings, New York.
- Psychotherapy Process Q-Set (Jones & Windholz) Applied to Mrs. C. (by Enrico Jones & Michael Windholz, 1990, Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 38: 985-1016. Full title at head of paper).
- Findings from the Menninger study and comments on anxiety and panic disorder (by Sherwood Waldron Jr., 1998, unpublished).
- Significance of Childhood Neurosis for Adult Mental Health: A Follow-up Study (by Sherwood Waldron Jr. 1976, The American Journal of Psychiatry, 133:532-538.)
We welcome hearing from anyone interested in our work. E-mail the President: email@example.com
Home - About - Donate - Education - History of PRC - Publications - Recording Suggestions - Projects - Contact
Copyright © 1998-2018 Psychoanalytic Research Consortium Inc. - Site design by Larry Sturgis