By supporting the PRC's work, you may take satisfaction in knowing that you are helping research that will benefit psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic therapy both in the US and internationally.
PRC Group Publications
- “Do the Processes of Psychoanalytic Work Lead to Benefit?” Waldron, S., Gazzillo, F. & Stukenberg, K. Ph.D. (2015).Do the Studies by the APS Research Group and the Psychoanalytic Research Consortium, Psychoanalytic Inquiry, 35:sup1, 169-184, DOI: 10.1080/07351690.2015.987602
- “An empirical investigation of analytic process: contrasting a good and poor outcome case.” Gazzillo, F, Waldron, S., Genova, F., Angeloni, F., Ristucci, C. and Lingiardi, V. (2014). Psychotherapy: 270-282.
- “Relational and classical elements in psychoanalyses: an empirical study with case illustrations.” Waldron, S., Gazzillo, F., Genova, F., and Lingiardi, V. (2013). Psychoanalytic Psychology, 30, 567-600.
- “An empirically supported psychoanalysis: The case of Giovanna.” Psycphoanalytic Psychology, 27, 190-218. Lingiardi, V., Gazzillo, F., & Waldron, S. (2010).
- “Evaluating the outcomes of psychotherapies: The personality health index.” Psychoanalytic Psychology, 28: 363-388. Waldron, S., Moscovitz, S., Lundin, J., Helm, F.L., Jemerin, J., and Gorman, B. (2011).
- “Psychodynamic Features of a CBT and a Psychodynamic Therapy” Waldron, S. & Helm, F. (2004). Psychodynamic features of two cognitive-behavioural and one psychodynamic treatment compared using the Analytic Process Scales. Canadian Journal of Psychoanalysis: 12, 346-368.
- “Saying the Right Thing” Waldron, S., Scharf, R.D., Crouse, J., Firestein, S.K. Burton, A., & Hurst, D. (2004). Saying the right thing at the right time: a view through the lens of the Analytic Process Scales (APS). Psychoanalytic Quarterly,73: 1079-1125.
- “What Happens in a Psychoanalysis” (Waldron, S., Scharf, R.D., Hurst, D, Firestein, S.K. & Burton, A. (2004). What happens in a psychoanalysis: a view through the lens of the Analytic Process Scales (APS). Int. J. Psychoanal., 85: 443-466.
- “How Can We Study the Efficacy of Psychoanalysis?” (by Sherwood Waldron Jr. ,1997, The Psychoanalytic Quarterly,66: 283-322.)